Radiation Therapist – Murrieta area just 15 minutes north of Temecula and 70 miles north of San Diego – Will consider new graduates and experienced candidates!
Terrific company to work for where you can make a difference.
Sign on bonus, Competitive salary, full benefit package, a work environment where you are valued.
- Deliver and record radiation therapy treatments under the direction of a radiation oncologist and chief radiation therapist.
- Enter and maintain patient treatment parameters into electronic medical record. Participates in clinical instruction of newly hired therapists and students.
- Accurately cuts blocks, when applicable.
- Make accurate custom molds.
- Completes simple mu calculations accurately.
- Interpret a computerized treatment plan.
Requirements for this job include: ARRT and an active CA license and ARRT, be a graduate of a Radiation Therapy program
Area info: Riverside county growing community in southern, CA just 50 miles southeast of Irvine and 80 miles southeast of Los Angeles. It’s nestled in a valley bordered by a mountain range on the west and rolling hills to the east.
Apply today or contact us at 800-613-9920 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opening.
To apply for this job please visit talentoneservices.com.